Instructions on registering for your Union Membership Login account
Welcoming our Sisters and Brothers of ATU Local 1587,
Like many online services your email address is often used as your ‘username’ which may provide you access to certain privileged and confidently opportunities. Your atu1587 union email address will provide you access to the membership only area of your Union website and will help identify you to your brothers and sisters when we communicate with each other. The follow instructions will guide you through the process of registering and obtaining your very own union email address:
1) Click on the ‘Create My Account’ button.
2) Complete the fields in the ‘Member Registration’ form.
3) Note: It is important that you use your name as it appears on your ‘Application for Membership’ card issued by the Union at time of hire.
4) Select the ‘Register me’ button – you will be prompted that your submission is complete and you will receive an email in your personal email account that will confirm your NEW union email address.
5) Please follow the instructions in the email sent to your personal email address to activate your NEW union email address.
If you have any difficulties throughout this process, please contact our webhosting service provider, Union Strategies at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647.776.0950. They will be more than happy to assist you.